Warehouse and Dispatch Apprentice MARSDEN WEIGHING MACHINE GROUP LTD
We are looking for an ambitious Warehouse and Dispatch Apprentice to join our friendly team. The role is responsible for ensuring that customers get the right products, in good condition as soon as possible after they order.
Closing date: 04 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Jan 2023
11 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Picking stock from the Warehouse locations to fulfil orders
- Packaging goods for collection
- Arranging courier collections
- Tracking parcels in response to queries
- Inputting dispatch information onto Sage
- Assisting with cleaning down chair frames
- Testing and checking some product lines
- Maintaining a clean working environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MARSDEN WEIGHING MACHINE GROUP LTD
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.