Pixieland understand the importance of ensuring children are happy, secure and stimulated in their early years learning. Pixieland are offering level 2 childcare apprenticeship opportunities, working alongside a friendly team and a supportive training provider.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
02 Dec 2022
07 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Planning activities with a willingness to engage in arts, crafts and messy play
- Supporting children with personal care
- Encouraging and promoting children’s development, tracking progress in an individualised record keeping log
- Interact and engage with parents, ensuring they have all information on their child's day
- Engage in enriching outdoor activities
- Comply with all health and safety policies
- General housekeeping to include keeping the nursery clean and tidy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- Functional Skills (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to gain permanent employment within the setting
- Potential to progress onto achieving the Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
PIXIELAND (SOUTH WEST) LIMITED
SKILLS TO GROUP LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.