The apprenticeship lasts for 13 months and will be supported by an assessor throughout the apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment and punctuality for you to be successful. This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles and career paths within the childcare sector.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Dec 2022
11 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun
- Assisting in meeting OFSTED requirements
- Being a team player
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery
- Supporting children’s learning and development
- Supporting children’s self-help needs
- Being creative and enthusiastic
- Following Safeguarding rules and regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator - Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. You will also be asked to undertake Paediatric First Aid.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a full time position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room leader positions
- Possible management training
- Springboard into primary education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SUNBEAMS ADADEMY LTD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
07534 814 890
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.