You will develop a good understanding of working in a small independent team. We work across a wide range of different clients and sectors within a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment, so no two days are the same. Earn your business qualification and money at the same time!
Closing date: 14 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
24 Mar 2024
07 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Telephone call handling – answering inbound calls/managing enquiries.
- Collecting, opening and distributing mail.
- General filing.
- General office tidying.
- Setting up client and media owner meetings.
- Coordinating internal social events.
- Developing basic knowledge of the full range of media channels, building an understanding of each media type and the various benefits/options within each.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if needed)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful candidate can go onto further training or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
ECLAT COSMETIC LTD
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.