Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship SILK LETTING LIMITED
To assist in the day to day running of the department. An ideal opportunity for the right candidate to kickstart their career in Real Estate. The successful candidate will be working towards a Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship with Babington.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 41.25
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
13 Dec 2022
07 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Daily contact of potential clients by email and social
- Managing client enquiries
- Posting on social media
- Maintaining company database
- Auding client accounts
- There may be an element of marketing involved in this role
- To ensure you are complying with the processes and procedures of the company
- Completing contracts for new clients
- Any other duties as required by the company to ensure the smooth running of the business and sales/operations departments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer service specialist, level 3.
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship.
- Babington online, tutor and assessors.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potentially, full-time role within the company upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.