Business Support Officer Apprentice AZI BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD
Azy Business Solutions Ltd are looking to recruit an apprentice to work in a supporting role with an IT based start-up, located in Bromley UK. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 13 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
06 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide business support service as required, duties may include mailbox management, finance processing, inputting, storing, and archiving of data, meeting arrangements, caseload management and note taking
- Maintain IT systems, including local and corporate IT systems, spreadsheets, databases etc.
- Update IT systems to ensure that individual records are up to date
- To work flexibly across the service, working on a range of activities to provide proactive support to service users
- To ensure the professional delivery of established business processes such as database management to support the organisation
- To work with colleagues and team leaders to identify areas for improvement, ensuring the support offer remains appropriate for all service users
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a level 3 Business Administrator qualification, upon completion of the apprenticeship
- The training will be delivered by Learning Curve Group via monthly virtual sessions with your trainer
- No college release day required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is a potential full-time position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Essential
About the employer
AZI BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LTD
PROFOUND SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.