Gary from UK Glaze is looking to employ an enthusiastic individual to join his company as a level 2 apprentice. The Level 2 Fenestration Apprenticeship, offers an excellent opportunity to join a successful team supplying PVCu windows and doors.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
16 Dec 2022
06 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Installing glass supporting frames
- Installing windows and doors
- Install conservatories
- Organising and arranging jobs in dispatch
- Loading of frames onto truck
- Understand Health and Safety in the glass industry
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship to include; Level 2 Standard in fenestration Installation & Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Regular training & development to meet the needs of the employer and the Apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate may be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship, subject to company competency requirements being met by the candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.