Joinery Apprenticeship COUNTY JOINERY (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED
County Joinery are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a joinery apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a successful company and gain a qualification in joinery.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
£9,254.44 to £18,278.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
16 Dec 2022
11 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Use hand tools (once shown)
- Use initiative
- First and second fix joinery
- Listen to instructions and take advice
- Work as part of team
- Follow on-site Health and Safety
- Learn how to understand technical drawings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship Standard in Carpentry and Joinery
- Preparation for the End-Point assessment
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the Apprentice
- Training will be block release based at The Construction Centre, Nursery Grove, Hull, HU9 5XT
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to move onto the advanced apprenticeship and full-time employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.