Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship WELLINGTON'S NURSERY LTD
Wellington Day Nursery are looking for a Level 2 Childcare apprentice. This role is ideal for anyone who has a genuine passion for working with children and is keen to learn. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression in this sector. Lunch is provided on a daily basis.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Potential for increase £6.00 plus an hour
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shift work: 08.00am - 17.00pm 08.30am - 17.30pm 09.00am - 18.00pm Days to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
05 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist with the planning of the curriculum using the EYFS for guidance
- To help set up and tidy up activities and tables for meal times
- To act as a key person for a group of children and ensuring that each child’s needs are recognised and met
- Carry out regular observations and assessments on your key children and ensure that the developmental profiles are up to date
- To work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- To teach children offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experience
- To ensure the children are safe at all times and you understand the safeguarding procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
- Internal training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
WELLINGTON'S NURSERY LTD
33 LITTLE DIMOCKS
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.