Financial Services Administrator Apprentice Leo Alexander Wealth & Financial Management Limited
A chance to work within a friendly team of supportive and experienced advisors who are passionate about helping our customers. This opportunity will provide you with full administrative experience and you will be a vital role to the team.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
04 Jan 2023
05 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key responsibilities and accountabilities are:
- Updating our CRM and systems adhering to both new advice and ongoing client servicing and engagement processes
- Responsibility for appointment booking and diary management
- Creating, lodging & effective management of Letters of Authority
- Product Provider contact to obtain valuations/product information
- Completing product research and generating illustrations for all new and top-up business
- Close liaison will all team members to ensure all business processes run smoothly and effectively
- Troubleshooting and problem solving when relevant
- Completion of any other administrative tasks that fall within the team to include post management, shredding, scanning and indexing, servicing event management
- Understanding and adhering to the network’s compliance and system practices, regulatory requirements and complying with all relevant procedures, including the completion of any mandatory training
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship standard.
The Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship is ideal for learners beginning an entry level role in the financial sector.
As an entry level role, this apprenticeship provides the foundation, knowledge, skills, experience and competencies achieved as part of an introduction to the industry and which will be transferable across a number of career paths including Senior Administrator, Paraplanner, Financial Adviser or Mortgage Adviser.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Achieve a broad understanding of the structure of the Financial Services market
- An understanding of the Financial Services regulatory framework, products & systems
- Learn the importance of relationship building with clients and colleagues
- Understanding of processes and procedures relevant to the role
- Development of commercial awareness
- Building skills and capabilities within a successful and reputable organisation
- RO1 - awarded by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
Completion of one of the above Qualifications will provide a solid foundation for the learner and can lead on to progression to study in other areas.
To help prepare the Apprentice for the professional qualification, they are provided with Simply Academy’s qualification resource package, alongside a structured study plan supported by a series of live revision sessions with our qualified tutors.
The Apprentice is assigned a dedicated experienced mentor to guide them through the programme. Regular scheduled interactions with the apprentice ensure they are developing the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to become competent in the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship offers a route for a rewarding career within the financial sector with the potential for further progression for the right individual.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SIMPLY ACADEMY LTD
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.