Business Administration Apprentice MARSHALL MOTOR GROUP LIMITED
An automotive retailer based in Cambridge is looking to find their next Business Admin Apprentice to join the HR Team and support with administrative duties.You will gain heaps of exposure, have lots of learning opportunities, and the chance to kickstart your career! You will complete a Business Admin Level 3 qualification alongside your role.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
05 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Monitoring vacancy applications.
- Assisting with shortlisting candidates through screening qualifying criteria
- Forwarding information packs / additional information as needed
- Scheduling interviews and ensuring confirmation/ invites share.
- Requesting and processing enrolment documents
- Updating internal database records
- Liaising with internal managers regarding vacancy information
- Handling inbound enquiries regarding vacancies and upcoming career opportunities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be supported to complete a Business Administration Level 3 qualification alongside your role with support from Babington and a 121 skills coach
- End point assessment and virtual learning platform
- Level 2 English and maths Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent role and chances to travel and work from different dealerships across the UK
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.