Customer Service and Administration Apprentice Core Facility Services
Core Facility are a well-established and respectable Yorkshire business looking to recruit an Apprentice Receptionist to join their fast-growing business. You will be working in a friendly, vibrant, high energy and fast paced office in Halifax. They employ people from all walks of life who bring their talents and experiences to a growing company.
Closing date: 06 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
05 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Meet and greet visitors to the premises, ensuring they are signed in, aware of health and safety regulations and given appropriate refreshment
- Answering and directing calls through to the appropriate person or department
- Manage the signing in book of who is entering and exiting the building
- Send post and distribute incoming mail
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Maintain the filing system along with archiving when necessary
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
- Stock control and ordering of consumables
- Booking meeting rooms
- Administration support
- Contributes to overall team effort
- Participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews and monthly one to ones
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies, and procedures
- Apply company values in all day-to-day activities
- Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role and to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
- Understand the health, safety, environmental and associated legal requirements that are relevant to our work and comply with these
- Actively promote issues regarding health, safety and the environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain a Customer Service Practitioner Standard. Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level. On successful completion of Level 2, you can move on to study Level 3 apprenticeships, such as Customer Service Specialist and Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Training will take place at National Business College, based in the centre of Huddersfield. You will attend sessions on a day release basis, once every fortnight.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of Level 2, you can move on to study Level 3 apprenticeships, such as Customer Service Specialist and Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
NATIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.