Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship LUKE HEARNE HAIR STYLIST LIMITED
The stylists will expect you to work closely alongside them observing assisting with; colouring, shampooing and blow-drying.
Closing date: 27 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
04 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will be expected to:
- Meet and greet clients
- Assisting stylists
- Cleaning duties
- Providing outstanding customer service to clients in the salon
- Performing reception duties
- Shampoo and conditioning client’s hair
- Shadowing the senior stylist
- Maintaining salon health and safety – including maintaining and cleaning the salon
- Performing hair colouring to clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hair Professional standard:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto Level 3 Hairdressing.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LUKE HEARNE HAIR STYLIST LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.