This warehouse apprenticeship position is a fantastic opportunity for an applicant without previous job experience due to the large amount of skill development intended.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
04 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn during your training period.
- Picking and packing stock and assisting with the delivery of goods received
- Unloading the stock deliveries and putting in correct stock location
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy in accordance to strict health and safety standards
- Processing returns and exchanges and goods in and out on IT systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Apprenticeship Warehousing Operative Apprenticeship qualification
- Opportunity for maths and English functional skills if desired
- Off-the-job training full day every 4-6 weeks at Protocol Consultancy services B32NH with course tutor
- 20% off the job training allocated by the employer to complete online coursework during the work week at Utsumi Uk ltd
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well respected company and may be employed at the end of the training period
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.