Business Administration Apprentice JONES ASSOCIATES RETIREMENT COMPANY LTD
Answer incoming enquiries, liaise with the team to ensure the calls are put through to the correct person. Liaise with insurers, contractors, residents, House Managers amongst others. Have good computer skills, use of Excel is a help, assist in the arranging of development meetings, Annual General Meetings
Closing date: 31 Jan 2023
£13650 - £16000 - Dependent on age and experience
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
03 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer incoming enquiries, liaise with the team to ensure the calls are put through to the correct person, arrange appointments for repairs contractors to attend, keep detailed records of conversations with clients whether digitally or physically.
- Be responsible (in time) for tendering Buildings Insurances with brokers, ensuring the facts describing the buildings are accurate and up to date, that previous claims are dealt with and lodged and in the future be responsible for making the insurance claims and dealing with the entire process until completion
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification
- How to answer and forward on calls
- Use of the internal computer programs as well as advice on the use of Microsoft Office
- Use of the digital scanning package used to archive documents
- What different types of insurance products are available and what best suits our portfolio, as well as that of our own building contractors and contractors carrying out 3rd party works on site
- Training in one of the Retirement Developments, which will cover how to operate the monitoring systems, how to carry out Fire Alarm tests, Emergency Lighting tests and any other pertinent training to allow you to understand how these buildings operate differently to the open age buildings
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business. We still employ our last Apprentice who is now responsible for all our legal work, this role has the potential for the candidate to be solely responsible for all our Buildings Insurance placements and claims handling on building worth over £10m.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Maxim Business Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.