Production / Quality Administration Apprentice ACERINOX UK LTD
Excellent opportunity working for a global Stainless Steel manufacturer. You will work in a busy fast paced Production / Quality Assurance department. Production / Quality Administration Assistant to complete office tasks to help production meet customer needs.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Dec 2022
03 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Ensure all members have the information they need to work efficiently.
Ultimately, you will work with a group of employees within the department to ensure our organisation meets its goals and objectives
Working in an open plan office this role will include:
- To create, plan and update production jobs
- Maintaining accurate stock records
- Maintaining and ordering shop floor consumables
- Communicating effectively with the shopfloor operatives
- To raise, log and manage customer claims
- To raise, log and manage mill claims
- To support in maintaining all health & safety data
- To carry out general office administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Maths & English Functional Skills where necessary.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a potential full-time position offered to the right candidate with progression to Production/Quality Controller
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.