We are looking to recruit an ambitious IT Apprentice to join our expanding Innovation and Technology Team. You will be responsible for providing 1st Line IT Technical Support to a userbase of over 430 people! This role will give you the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills whilst working for one of the South West’s leading employers.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
04 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Logging helpdesk calls and providing assistance to resolve 1st line issues.
- Email administration such as releasing quarantined emails.
- Day to day administration of our Cloud based software.
- User account administration.
- Day to day administration of our Cloud based file sharing service.
- Asset logging/keeping asset register up to date.
- Distributing IT equipment to staff.
- Installing software.
- Building laptops/phones/tablets for end users.
- Identifying tickets logged that would benefit from additional training.
- Visiting offices to engage with users and check office IT equipment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a level 3 digital support technician qualification.
- The apprenticeship training will be delivered by Learning Curve Group via monthly virtual/face-to-face sessions.
- No college release day required!
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a potential full-time position upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any three subjects (Grade BBC) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.