You will join our busy administration team ensuring the school office runs efficiently, whilst maintaining a friendly and professional service to the community, colleagues, and governors. You'll role model high standards to our pupils, colleagues, and visitors to the school. So if you are looking for an opportunity to shine then apply now!
Closing date: 06 Jan 2023
Please note for this role you will be paid £5.71 over 45.6 weeks
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
04 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Welcome all visitors on to site adhering fully with compliance guidelines
- All aspects of administration; telephones, letter, emails, and handouts
- Uphold Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance at all times
- Collate and create reports based on data as required by management
- Monitor pupil attendance flagging concerns to Management
- Support with pupil welfare and parent liaison when requested
- Arrange meetings with parents and external agencies
- Process online payment system for pa
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
As part of your apprenticeship, and dependent on your prior attainment, you may be required to complete maths and English Functional Skills which is an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition for these qualifications.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship potential for full time employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.