Business Administrator Apprenticeship - new product support role METAL ASSEMBLIES LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding manufacturing business. You will get the opportunity to liaise with all areas of the business including the Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing and Finance Teams, as well direct contact with our customers. (Please see full job description).
Closing date: 30 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
31 Jan 2023
03 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Reporting to the NPI (New Product Introduction) Manager, duties will include:
- Office support for new product introduction and commercial function
- Arranging shipments of samples to our customers
- Checking the progress of new tooling and sample manufacture
- Upkeep of project timing plans
- Arranging project meetings
- Updating digital cost sheets for customers
- Using computerised manufacturing system
- Update system with new parts
- Update system with changes to existing parts
- Help to implement new digital factory software we are putting in place, in a joint venture with Aston University
- Liaising with all internal departments to make sure all customer specification documentation is complete, available and understood
- Customer contact
- Providing the customer with updated timing plans
- Attending customer project meetings both online and in person providing detailed project status information both internally and to the customer
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As part of this apprentice training, you will be required to attend college, In-Comm Training Services Ltd, Aldridge, WS9 8UG, on block days. Please ensure you can travel there.
Training will include:
- Level 3 Business Administrator qualification
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Develop this role into NPI project support, training in project management, planning and understanding technical drawings.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.