Early Years Childcare Level 3 Apprentice Headstart Montessorians
Would you like to get messy in a mud kitchen, make a splash in a water tray or have a roll in soft play? We are looking for creative, organised, caring apprentices to join our team. We focus on promoting children's independence, to help me, help myself. We will support and train apprentices in the EYFS and Montessori philosophy.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Pay will be reviewed every 3 months and increase depending on performance and how dedicated the apprentice is.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jan 2023
03 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your apprenticeship will involve the following:
- Working as part of a team to plan and implement activities to meet the children's physical, emotional and intellectual needs
- Offer all children equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background
- The keeping of development records and observations
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment
- Supervision of meals and mealtimes and, where appropriate, preparation of babies' bottles
- Laundry duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will receive ongoing Safeguarding training on the premises. Level 1 - This will be on the premises
- The apprentice will receive a Paediatric first aid training qualification. Level 2 - This will be on the premises
- The apprentice will receive a food hygiene qualification. Level 1 - This will be on the premises
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The career progression for this is to become a Deputy or Room leader, before moving into a Senior Management position. The manager at the setting started with us as an apprentice.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.