Retail Level 2 Apprenticeship Londis Retail store -Expo Supplies
This is a fantastic opportunity for a enthusiastic Individual to work in Londis convenience store situated in the NEC. As a convenience store Cashier, associate or merchandiser you will be wearing many hats, making sure that you provide customers with the best in services, so that they provide return business.
Closing date: 29 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
30 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Promoting products and informing customer about deals and special offers.
- Being the highlight of people’s day by providing excellent customer service.
- Scan customer purchases to determine prices, and key purchases into the cash register.
- Accept and process both cash and credit card payments and ensure that receipts and change are issued.
- You will be required to handle inventory.
- Cash drawer balancing activities.
- Making sure that orders are received, checked, unloaded using the FIFO (First In, First Out) method and assembled correctly in the stockroom.
- Overseeing the replenishment of stock in the storeroom to maximize stock turn.
- Maintaining clean and tidy stores, disposing of all rubbish, and ensuring any potential hazards are dealt with safely, quickly and efficiently.
- Helping with ad-hoc duties in the store when the occasion arises.
- Handling stocking duties to ensure that shelves are populated adequately and by following the brand guidelines and in store planogram.
- Arranging promotion displays in line with the store planogram and ensuring that the store floor is always clean and tidy.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
· Retailer L2
· Functional Skills maths & English L2
· Min 20% OTJ
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If successful to progress with the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.