We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a skilled solicitors and become a customer service apprentice within an industry leading company.
Closing date: 23 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
30 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- To provide outstanding customer care as our front of house representative
- To undertake a full range of front of house duties, as well as additional administrative support the broader business
- To undertake Audio typing and administrative duties as part of the firm’s centralised services department ‘the hub’
- Effectively managing the logging and distribution of post / incoming mail
- Role modelling Thursfield’s values and acting as an ambassador for excellent customer care
- Acting as a ambassador for continuous improvement, sharing ideas and best practice to optimise our front of house service across Thursfields and overall client offering
- Greeting visitors to the office in a warm and professional way
- Organising the Reception area and other shared spaces e.g. kitchen, meeting rooms so they are welcoming and presentable at all times
- Directing calls though our switchboard system and seamlessly progressing enquiries / messages to enhance the customer’s experience of Thursfields
- Assisting with additional administrative support to the wider team via digital dictation and / or direct instruction
- Organising Banking processes including taking PDQ payments, logging all cheques and delivering to the local bank branch as necessary
- Dealing accurately with filing, storage and retrieval of client files in line with procedures
- Supporting the arrangements for on-site seminars
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client’s documentation and / or information
- To comply at all times with Anti Money Laundering procedures
- To work in accordance with the Firm’s procedures and the LEXCEL quality mark requirements
- To undertake such other duties, training and / or hours of work commensurate with the role
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will receive support and training on the job from your employer and support and guidance from your college tutor when visiting you in the workplace to gain your Level 2 Customer Service Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following completion of the apprenticeship there will be the possibility of progressing within the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.