Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship GROVE HALL NURSERY LTD
Grove Hall Nursery are looking for 2 Childcare Level 2 apprentices to join their team. They provide high quality day care for children from 5mths to 4 yrs of age. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression in this sector.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
30 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To work as part of a team
- To assist with meeting personal, social and emotional needs of the children
- To provide adult interaction with the children in the nursery
- Being responsible for key children
- To ensure that the environment is safe
- To assist with mealtimes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Internal training delivered in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent Position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
GROVE HALL NURSERY LTD
59 Balham Grove
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.