Purchasing Assistant Apprentice AT&T GB Ltd
AT&T GB Ltd are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Purchasing Assistant, who will be part of the Purchasing Team. The Purchasing Assistant will support both the Purchasing and Purchase Ledger teams with administrative activities. The role is full time office based, permanent Monday-Friday. We are located in Brentford.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
29 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist the Purchasing Department with progressing orders via liaising with suppliers
- To coordinate and ensure that orders placed with suppliers are supplied on time with minimal delays
- To update various trackers (normally in the form of spreadsheets) when changes are made. This could be when stock is released, or if production runs are required to be changed
- To support in sourcing the best possible price for the products on offer, whilst not compensating on quality and best in class service
- To coordinate regularly with suppliers to ensure their needs, as well as the companies, are met. The role requires pro activeness in managing any future issues that could disrupt the supply chain
- To ensure supplier has supplied correct documentation at the point of receiving deliveries
- To assist with administrative activities that come about during the day to day operations of the business
- To liaise with other departments including Purchase Ledger, Sales & Warehouse with any related activities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an apprentice you will complete a Level 3 Business Administration qualification with a national Training Provider. Your apprenticeship Training will focus on your job, is completed at the workplace, and you will be allocated a tutor and a study session in your working week.
Components of the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship:
- Competence/Knowledge based qualification
- Functional Skills in maths/ English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) – Final Knowledge Test, Observation and Discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have successfully completed your apprenticeship, and all being well, there will be a full-time role with the company. From there you could progress to other job roles such as external sales, team leader, assistant manager and even Branch Manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
AT&T GB Ltd
AT&T GB Ltd
Phoenix Trade Park
ASTON RECRUITMENT & TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.