Apprenticeship Administrator DUTTON FISHER AND ASSOCIATES LTD
Would you like the opportunity to work for a successful training organisation? Dutton Fisher Associates are looking to recruit an Apprenticeship Administrator! The purpose of this role is to support DFA in the administration and processes involved in the delivery of apprenticeship and bespoke programmes.
Closing date: 06 Jan 2023
Pay will be reviewed upon successful completion of apprenticeship programme.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
28 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The purpose of this role is to support Dutton Fisher Associates in the administration and processes involved in the delivery of apprenticeship and bespoke programmes.
You will be responsible for providing a range of support in relation to the administration of apprenticeship activities relating to functional skills, client relations and general administrative activities.
Typical day to day duties:
- To be the first point of contact for all external telephone enquiries
- To monitor and respond to all enquiries received into the DFA general admin email inbox
- To send out, receive and report on all learner and client surveys
- To be responsible for the general supplier contracts
- To support the DFA client relationship team with general correspondence and communication to internal and external contacts
- To assist the functional skills team with arranging and booking of functional skills exams. This will include venue booking
- To be responsible for updating and monitoring the functional skills trackers
- To monitor and report exam results to functional skills tutors
- To order and distribute functional skills exam papers
- To upload functional skills certificates to learners E Portfolios
- To be responsible for opening all incoming post including scanning and distributing where necessary
- Provide general administrative support, including minute taking for the curriculum areas
- To ensure the personal staff database is up to date with the required information
- To process and track apprentice attendance records through attendance registers
- To assist with all company webinars
- To administer DFA’s social media accounts
- To work collaboratively with the wider business and support the work of academic, curriculum and support functions teams as may reasonably be required
- To be committed to your own development through effective use of DFAs performance review scheme and staff development processes
- Comply with DFAs safeguarding policy
- Commit, adhere to, and always promote DFAs Equality and Diversity policy
- Abide by and raise awareness of health and safety in line with DFAs policy and procedures
- Understand your own responsibilities, be committed to and comply with DFAs policies, procedures, and guidelines with respect to the processing and management of all personal data
- Resolve any issues that arise to ensure clients are satisfied, and where appropriate to liaise with relevant DFA Staff and Associates, Tutors and Apprenticeship Training Coordinators/Mentors to resolve these issues
- Willingness to travel to Leeds office on a regular basis (at least 2 days per week)
This job description is current as at the date shown although it is not an exhaustive list. In consultation with you, it is liable to variation to reflect changes in the job. The post holder will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected. All members of staff are expected to be professional, and work within our core values of Customer Focus, Flexibility, and Innovation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon successful completion, you will achieve a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard. Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and Maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
Training will take place either in centre or on a remote basis (webinars and 1-to-1 support sessions) and will be carried out once a fortnight. You will have a 15 month on programme learning period, following this you will then complete an end-point assessment which consists of 3 components:
1. 60-minute knowledge test
2. Project presentation, which should last 15 minutes with a further 15 minutes for a Q&A session
3. 45-minute portfolio-based interview
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NATIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.