Apprentice Medical Customer Service Practitioner Collingham Medical Centre
An exciting opportunity is available at Collingham Medical Centre for someone who is looking for a fast-paced, customer facing role in a friendly supportive working environment. The successful candidate will deliver excellent customer support from day one and will be the first point of contact for customer requests and queries.
Closing date: 09 Jan 2023
Voluntary overtime may be available
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.5
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
28 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide clear explanations and offer options in order to help customers make choices that are mutually beneficial to both the customer and your organisation
- Use a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport, determines customer needs and expectations and achieves positive engagement and delivery
- Use a range of communication methods, including answering the telephone, emails and face to face interactions
- Prioritise your own workload/activity and work to meet deadlines
- Use appropriate sign-posting or resolution to meet your customers’ needs and manage expectations
You will need to:
- Work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
- Exercise proactivity and creativity when identifying solutions to customer and organisational issues
- Be adaptable and flexible to customer needs whilst continuing to work within the agreed customer service environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice will work towards their Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard Level 2
- Training will take place in the workplace so there is no requirement for attendance at Lincoln College
- In addition to the Apprenticeship Standard you will also receive training on all in-house policies and procedures
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent employment within the Practice may be available on successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at professional level.
- Completion of this apprenticeship provides an ideal path to the customer service specialist level 3 apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Learner Engagement Team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.