A fantastic opportunity to learn and grow into a rewarding career in Dental Nursing. Your day-to-day will include assisting the dentist and organising the treatment room.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Complimentary dental treatment, excluding lab bills
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 42
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
28 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting the dentist and organising the treatment room
- Decontamination and preparation of treatment rooms for a range of dental procedures
- Decontamination of dental devices using appropriate practice decontamination equipment after receiving the necessary vaccinations
- Completion of laboratory requests forms and keeping records of all items sent, received and fitted
- Checking that all necessary laboratory work is returned and ready for each session
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working to achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing.
You'll attend Eastleigh College on a day release basis for classroom study.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You'll qualify as a Registered Dental Nurse. Our nurses have perfected their skills and often progress to university to train as a Dental Hygienist and Therapist.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.