Customer Service & Office Administrator Apprentice LINK LEARNING LTD
Link Learning are looking for a dynamic individual to fulfil a range of roles. The successful candidate will assist in the organisation and delivery of art activities in schools and community settings, as well as providing office support and customer service for our extended network of Creative Practitioners providing instrument tuition in schools
Closing date: 27 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
28 Dec 2022
28 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Making and receiving telephone calls
- Speaking with contacts within schools and community settings
- Handling general customer enquiries by phone and email
- Sending and replying to emails to customers and colleagues
- Sending text messages where required to customers
- Preparing materials for art workshops
- Assisting with the preparation of timetables for music tuition in schools
- Assisting with the preparation of materials for the after-school activities
- Other general administrative and customer service duties as required to support the team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression opportunities for the right candidate following the Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LINK LEARNING LTD
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.