To experience all aspects of manufacturing engineering at Thermex, who supply heat exchange systems for the automotive and marine industry.
Closing date: 06 Jan 2023
£5 per hour
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
28 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Build components and sub-assemblies into finished electrical or mechanical products
- Fit parts to machinery and equipment
- Service and repair machines and tools
- Operate machine tools like lathes, cutters, grinders and borers
- Set and operate computer-controlled machinery
- Apply finishes and coatings to products
- Make quality checks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Engineering Operative level 2 apprenticeship standards
- Maths and English functional skills, if required
- One day per week release to college campus in Bromsgrove
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position after apprenticeship - possible increased responsibility.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 6/B) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Physics (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.