We are a friendly family-run pub with a passion for the hospitality industry and the fantastic opportunities it creates. Our staff are the most important part of our business. We are on the lookout for someone with a real passion to be part of an ambitious team to work with others every day to create exceptional experiences for our customers.
Closing date: 01 Jan 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
£2000 bonus on completion of the apprenticeship
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Feb 2023
28 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working alongside senior chefs to learn to cook and manage service
- Work in a tight team to deliver the best customer service
- Working together to learn systems
- Learn to understand all the roles in the kitchen and master them all:
- including cooking, cleaning, stock control, keeping upto date records, food hygiene, teamwork, organisation
- To learn how to manage 'service' alone and be able to pass on knowledge to others
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Working on-site at The Gate Hangs Well Pub
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time Commis Chef/CDP with opportunity to continue study or progress to higher positions
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HIT TRAINING LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.