Business Administration Apprenticeship - Tuke School SEN INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
To work under the direction and guidance of senior staff to provide general clerical, administrative and organisational support to the Inclusion Team. Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors with fantastic career progression.
Closing date: 07 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 33
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
28 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support to Pupils, Parents and the Community
- Liaising with parents/carers and external agencies to arrange appointments and meetings
- Assist with pupil welfare and pastoral needs
Support to the Organisation:
- Undertake confidential and general typing and word processing
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Produce lists/information/data as required, e.g. pupil data
- Undertake more complex typing, word-processing and other IT based tasks e.g. assisting in the preparation of minutes, reports and circulars
- Organising and arranging meetings for the Inclusion team
- Co-ordinating with attendees
- Arranging for room/s
- Co-ordinating arrivals
- Ensuring agenda, minutes and other appropriate documentation is available
- Take notes at meetings
- Maintain and collate pupil reports
- Provide general advice and guidance to staff, pupils and others
Support to the Academy:
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons you are responsible for or come into contact with
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
- Be aware of, support and ensure equal opportunities for all
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the academy
- Appreciate and support the role of other professionals
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings as required
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
- Demonstrate, give advice & guidance to, or train other employees, students or trainees on own duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Standard:
- This training programme focuses on developing your administration skills
- Functional skills maths and/or English if necessary
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression into full-time employment for the right applicant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.