Lathams Security are looking to recruit a Warehouse Apprentice to carry out various tasks. The apprentice would be working in our warehouse team, under the supervision of the warehouse manager.
Closing date: 26 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Jan 2023
26 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Picking and checking off orders
- Packing/ palletising orders for despatch
- Collecting orders and processing paperwork
- Unloading, checking, and putting away deliveries from suppliers
- Helping with stock control and stocktaking
- Keeping warehouse clean & tidy at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT (if required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 6 hours per week off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible employment with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.