This is an excellent opportunity at Utsumi UK Limited, we are committed to providing career pathways to develop skills, and build confidence. We trade online under the website www.tapsuk.com, offering kitchen and bathroom goods for delivery all over the UK.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
27 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Apprentice:
- Conducting research on products or marketing opportunities
- Create engaging social and digital content across a variety of digital platforms
Working with both internal and external companies to:
- Service social platforms
- Service SEO and PPC on multiple platforms (eBay, Amazon etc.)
- Update company website content with engaging SEO-focused content
- Update company products and listings on multiple channels (eBay, Amazon etc.)
- Writing, optimising and uploading blog posts across a range of different product groups
- Working with our suppliers on content and marketing campaigns
- Writing, editing, and designing customer newsletters
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Digital Marketer Level 3.
- Module 1: Principles of Coding
- Module 2: Marketing Principles
- Module 3: Digital Marketing Business Principle
Functional Skills maths and English (if required).
20 per cent off-the-job training at Rejuven8 to complete portfolio work each week.
Training at Protocol consultancy services in Birmingham B3 2NH 1 day per month.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right candidate, a permanent position will be offered upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
UTSUMI UK LTD
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.