We are looking for a first-class enthusiastic Business Administrator Apprentice to work alongside the Directors and client success team. The role is ideal for someone who is hungry to learn and help in driving the success of our LoyaltyStream SaaS product and the wider company goals.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2022
£300 per week / £8.00 per hour
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
26 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate
- Data entry for the accounts payable invoices (in-house training provided)
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Reconcile Directors’ expense and credit card spending
- Organise internal and external meetings on behalf of the Directors, ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Work-based training with your employer
- 10 days college attendance to complete the Business Professionals course
- Approximately 12 on-site assessment visits per year
- L2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (7 days at college for each, if required)
- L2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Business Administrator Level 3
End Point Assessment:
- Knowledge test
- Portfolio based interview
- Project / improvement presentation
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Stream are committed to the ongoing growth of our team - the successful candidate will be given future opportunities where possible.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ABINGDON AND WITNEY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.