Childcare Level 3 apprenticeship HARP GROUP LIMITED
Pine Trees Nursery in Colchester are recruiting for a minimum of 3 level 3 Apprentice Nursery Practitioners. The Nursery offers in-house staff development programs. They encourage staff to continue their professional development.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shift work, Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17.30.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
26 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Safeguarding the children, including caring for them and supervising them at all times
- Liaise with and form strong partnerships with parents, including taking part in development progress review meetings and providing daily feedback to parents and carers
- Take on key worker responsibilities including observing and planning for children's needs, providing exciting and stimulating activities based on the next steps for children
- Tracking children's progress
- Adhering to the nursery policies and procedures at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator standard:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- First Aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Could progress to a permanent position upon completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
HARP GROUP LIMITED
4 William Harris Way
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.