This is a fantastic opportunity for someone. Apply if you would like to start your career in the Electrical Wholesale sector.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
27 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Summary of the Apprenticeship Role:
As a Warehouse & Sales Apprentice, you will be:
- Working in all aspects of the business
- Stock control
- Cable cutting
We are looking for a highly motivated apprentice to join our busy branch. After full training, responsibilities will include:
- Managing stock in and out
- Picking and Packing customer orders
- Cutting Cable using Cable cutting machine
- Store transfers & stock control
- Completing the paperwork for customer orders
- Processing orders on the computer system
- Apprenticeship Training
- Training and support to gain your nationally recognised and accredited qualification
- Excellent pay rate
- Access to further inhouse training
Skills nice to have will be:
- Confident when speaking to people on the telephone and face to face
- Can work well in a team
- Good communicator
- Hardworking individual who is self-motivated
- A positive approach
- Ambitious and keen to work and learn
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an apprentice you will complete a Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative standard with a national Training Provider. Your apprenticeship Training will focus on your job, is completed at the workplace, and you will be allocated a tutor and a study session in your working week.
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative standard:
- Competence/Knowledge based qualification
- Functional Skills – maths/ English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) – Final Knowledge Test, Observation and Discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have successfully completed your apprenticeship, and all being well, there will be a full-time role with the company. From there you could progress to other job roles such as external sales, team leader, assistant manager and even Branch Manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ASTON RECRUITMENT & TRAINING LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.