We are looking for exceptional apprentice hairdressers, who have a passion for wanting to become a hairdresser. The Intermediate Hairdressing Apprenticeship training programme will last 15 - 18 months with the opportunity to progress to Level 3.
Closing date: 23 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
24 Mar 2023
23 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- An apprentice is a vital team member, they will support with greeting and gowning clients in readiness for any service
- Providing a high level of customer service, by accommodating the clients if they want a beverage
- Support the technicians and colourists with preparing tools, equipment, and products for services
- Carrying out shampooing, conditioning treatments, removing colours, and any other tasks deemed suitable under supervision if required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On completion of the course, the apprentice will obtain an internationally recognised qualification, accredited by VTCT – Hair Professionals Diploma (Hairdressing)
- The course will take around 15/18 months to complete, with one day a week spent at a Learning Curve Group (LCG) Academy. Then the rest of the week will be spent in the salon
- Weekend work will be permitted
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Further education
- Travel and Leisure
- Film and Television
- Working from home
- Mobile working
- Opening a business
- Renting a chair
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE LONDON HAIRDRESSING APPRENTICESHIP ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.