Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprentice SOVEREIGN SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICES LTD
Sovereign Supply Chain is looking for someone to help grow their business. You will be working as a warehouse operative to help supply orders to their customers. This role would suit a self-motivated individual with high levels of energy and attention to detail.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2022
Paid lunch breaks
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
23 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In this role as an Apprentice Warehouse Operative you will be involved in a range of different tasks throughout your workday, some of which include:
- Loading and unloading vehicles (Fork lift truck training will be given)
- Stock management
- Picking and packing orders
- Preparation of goods for despatch showing attention to detail and concentration, meeting of deadlines and prioritising workload accordingly
- Liaising with customers/suppliers regarding stock control and discrepancies
- Booking transport requirements
- Keeping stock in the correct places
- Handling of goods in a safe and careful manner
- Following all health and safety guidelines
You will be expected to undertake any other duties as deemed necessary by the company.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard at Stockton Riverside College
- Functional Skills maths & English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A potential opportunity for a full-time role at the end of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.