Business Administration Apprentice INTEGRITAS MANAGEMENT LIMITED
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice to join the office team Integritas. Integritas is an overseas currency exchange, this is a fantastic opportunity to work on a Modern department supporting the team with clerical duties.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
12 Jan 2023
21 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the International Payment and FinTech market.
- Independently manage business-related projects including mass marketing campaigns, written content, lead generation and social enterprise-related work with Hope and Homes for Children.
- Working directly under the managing director on developing new business, maintaining existing stakeholder relationships and completing business admin tasks including email campaigns, data management and business content (i.e. product presentations).
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Workshops Once a month via Microsoft Teams
- Level 3 Business Administration
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position upon completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.