Working in a fast paced, exciting and vibrant restaurant, you will be an instrumental part of a great team.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
15 Dec 2022
22 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The main duties will include:
- All aspects of food and drinks service
- Dealing with customers taking orders
- Dispensing drinks and meals
- Responsible for keeping the eatery and seating area clean and tidy at all times
- Delivering an outstanding level of customer service
The learner must have:
- A real interest in food & baking
- Eager to learn and work in a fast paced environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Food Production
- Level 2 Food and Beverage Service
- Level 1 and 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if appropriate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
With additional training, you may be able to progress in your career to roles including Chef De Partie, Sous Chef, Team Leader, Supervisor or a wide range of other hospitality roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
AUBERGE BRASSERIE LIMITED
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.