1A Dental Practice are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as an Apprentice Dental Nurse. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Dental Nursing.
Closing date: 21 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Dec 2022
26 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Will receive training in the following:
- Assisting the dentists and hygienist with clinical procedures
- Sterilisation and performing cross infection control after each patient
- Will learn reception skills and clerical duties
- Will learn how to operate R4 clinical software
- Ensure that the dental surgery operates efficiently with stock control
- Training in medical emergencies and CPR
- Setting up and preparing the dental surgery for clinical sessions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off-the-job training
- Level 3 Dental Nursing Apprenticeship
- A level 3 qualification which has been approved by the General Dental Council as meeting the requirements for entry to the professional register as a dental nurse.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
1A Dental Practice
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.