Business Administration Apprenticeship GUARDIAN WATER TREATMENT LTD
An exciting opportunity to work within the administration team at Guardian Water Treatment LTD. This role will include supporting various office functions including answering phones, completing administration functions, work on a computer, encouraging efficiencies, provide support for various members of staff.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
The wage does increase to the minimum wage for your age after the first 12 months.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
07 Jan 2023
02 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Prepare issue and uploading of quotations from the sales / admin queue on CRM and uploading quotations on Guardian CARE
- Processing purchase orders and uploading to CRM
- Uploading to and maintaining various spreadsheets
- Answering telephone and directing calls
- Liaising with clients via telephone and via email
- Assisting with reports and paperwork from all departments including but not limited to Service Delivery, Finance
- General filing
- General administration
- Assisting with the dishwasher, post, courier post, coffee machine (shared duties with other apprentices)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.