Foundry Gym Chelmsley Wood are looking for Customer Service Practitioners to join their team. You will be assisting with the day to day running of the gym and working towards a Customer Service Practitioner level 2 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
22 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
At Foundry Gym Chelmsley Wood your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting members when they are entering the gym.
- Selling merchandise, memberships and supplements to gym members.
- Helping set up new memberships at the gym.
- Doing inductions for new members.
- Answering the telephone and sending emails.
- Ensuring the gym is kept clean (wiping equipment down regularly).
- Making sure weights are put back on to the weight racks.
- Dealing with any customer queries.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Math's and English functional skills if required.
- Customer service practitioner level 2.
- 20% off the job training.
- End point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time position will be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.