Apprentice Finance and Accounts Assistant SND Accountants & Business Consultants
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing accountancy firm based in the heart of Bolton. With clients across the north west their mission is to assist individuals and organisations to minimise their tax burdens while meeting the highest standards of statutory compliance.
Closing date: 20 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
29 Jan 2023
21 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service
- All written communication to be clear and concise, to include post and emails
- To ensure any request concerning a work-related matter is undertaken within the agreed timeframe
- Filing and the accurate and complete maintenance of files
- Accurately prepare routine correspondence ready for signature
- Collating reports and documents, photocopying/scanning as appropriate
- To meet all deadlines within the agreed timeframe
- To be proactive with regard to your own career development
- To develop transferable skills across the business
- Ensuring that this key role is valued by the team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be working towards your AAT accounts and finance assistant level 2. This will involve attending Bolton college one day a week to complete your classroom studies alongside your functional skills (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto higher level apprenticeships will be available for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.