Catch22 are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of the famous C Restaurant in Mayfair, London. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to join a fabulous team, working in the restaurant serving a range of drinks and food and providing a welcoming environment for our customers
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jan 2023
20 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
At C, our team’s welcome and advice inspires the customers with their fantastic product knowledge. They are also the creators of a great environment ensuring that customers experience excellent service in a clean and organised environment throughout their stay.
Learn all the procedures for opening and closing the restaurant.
Understand who the customers are, external (customers) and internal (staff), their expectations and needs, quickly respond to maximum satisfaction (i.e. service co-ordination and timely execution).
- Prepare and serve our products ensuring quality and food safety standards are followed at all times
- Actively seeks opportunities in the restaurant to improve service standards and sales
- They possess an ability to work quickly, cleanly and have a flexible approach to the job
- All aspects of C's operations including customer service, barista, food and beverage service
You will be an integral part everything we do and that is why our customers love our food and service. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch and we look forward to speaking with you.
At C Restaurant we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
- To keep all workstations that you are responsible for clean, well-organised and neat
- To understand the Italian ingredients, origins, combinations and the methods of preparation and presentation of all food and drinks served. Good knowledge of the Italian culinary history
- To demonstrate thorough knowledge and ability in execution of the correct Customer Journey during operational hours and ensure such is also carried out by his colleagues
- To ensure that enough mis-en-place of equipment and products are ready for service
- To control the floor during service and be vigilantly attentive to service details and produce quality assisting and helping all colleagues with any request
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working in the restaurant, you will be working as part of a team to provide a welcoming experience for every customer. You will learn about a wide range of drinks and wines that we offer to diners as well as ensuring that orders are taken accurately, and food is served in a timely and professional manner.
- Focus on developing basic customer service techniques
- Ensure compliance to drink & wine service specification
- Deliver the highest possible guest excellence standards
- Communicate internally and externally with customers and colleagues
The learning journey of any restaurant assistant will vary considerably from one individual to the next; however, it is necessary to understand and have experience in the basics that the Restaurant Assistant role provides in order to progress to any future restaurant supervisor role.
Apprenticeship standard: Hospitality Team Member Level 2.
You will have a dedicated industry expert to guide and coach you through components of your programme and you’ll experience a range of different learning opportunities.
- Meetings with your dedicated trainer
- Interactive Online Workshops
- Self-guided research
- On-job instruction
- Peer to peer mentoring
- Personal development planning
- Manager progress review
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship standard there will be the possibility of full-time employment and additional progression opportunities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CATCH 22 CHARITY LIMITED
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.