Food and Beverage Apprentice Grange Farm Park
Grange Farm Park are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-orientated person to join their team as a Hospitality Team Member working in The Stables Bar and Restaurant.
Closing date: 09 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Sunday to Saturday - exact days/times to be agreed.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
20 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage guests needs and expectations, delivering attentive customer focused service
- Understand our brands standards and enjoy team working
- Ensure food and beverage areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness, follow health and safety procedures, including stock rotation
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of all products both food and beverage
- Deal with reservations, including answering the phone and responding to emails
- Help with the organisation and planning of events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills Maths (if required)
- Functional Skills English (if required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to the next level of qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Grange Farm Park
MALTBY LE MARSH
EAST LINDSEY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.