Tiny Tots Nursery are looking for a friendly and caring individual to join their team. The nursery has been recently refurbished providing a safe, secure and a stimulating environment for the children to learn, develop and explore.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Feb 2024
20 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- To contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children.
- To create a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
- To undertake duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature, as may be determined by the apprentice's supervisor from time-to-time.
- To provide adult interaction with children in the nursery.
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of all individual children.
The training you will be getting
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Permanent Position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Tiny Tots Nursery
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.