Tiny Tots Nursery are looking for a friendly and caring individual to join their team. The nursery has been recently refurbished providing a safe, secure and a stimulating environment for the children to learn, develop and explore.
Closing date: 13 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
20 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children.
- To create a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
- To undertake duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature, as may be determined by the apprentice's supervisor from time-to-time.
- To provide adult interaction with children in the nursery.
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of all individual children.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent Position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Tiny Tots Nursery
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.