An exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed, loyal and hardworking apprentice to join a very busy office based in Sutton Coldfield.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Feb 2023
16 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity at SM Legal Services. As an Office Administrator Apprentice you will provide crucial admin support across the company, in a supported learning environment.
- To support the team with administrative tasks and action work as delegated by the supervisor
- Opening files
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Ensure work issues or problems are reported immediately
- Methodical adherence to work protocols
- Archiving and retrieval of files
- Data Input
- Downloading and organising bulk data for the senior team and handling of confidential data
- Any other tasks required to support the team and handling of confidential data
- Social Media and Website tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and english if required.
- The training will be carried out at the business no day release will be required. The coach will do a visit once monthly.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment if successful throughout the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SM LEGAL SERVICES LTD
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.