Office Administrator apprentice TRINITY HEALTHCARE PLUS LIMITED
A great opportunity to develop your Business Admin skills and gain experience. You will carry out all general administrative duties and communicate effectively including answering telephone call.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
13 Nov 2023
16 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure all incoming calls are reported in a timely manner
- To ensure participation in team meetings and other team events
- To ensure training and further development is undertaken as and when required
- To participate in and support activities that promote the dignity of service users, their families, and our carers
- To undertake any house-keeping exercises where necessary
- To identify and inform the management team of any late or potentially missed service user calls
- To assist with the influx of service user packages, checking for capacity and if successful uploading the documentation onto our online software
- To support the Office Administrator to carry out client satisfaction surveys and report on the results
- To inform the management team when client support plan reviews are due for renewal
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate can go onto further training or into employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
TRINITY HEALTHCARE PLUS LIMITED
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
07805 980 150
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.