During your insurance apprenticeship, you will get to see what goes on in the background and how these roles are integral to the success of a growing independent insurance broker.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
23 days holiday, 3% company pension contribution after 3 months and an annual company bonus.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
15 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Our Aviva backed 15-month Apprenticeship is only the beginning of your professional journey with Hayes Parsons. The areas covered will include:
- Account handling: from the start you will learn what insurance is and its purpose and how it supports customers with their own needs. You will handle enquiries and renewals in a range of our teams including Private Client, Commercial and Marine.
- Claims handling: see how our team deal with customers who need to claim on their insurance, the processes behind the scenes and how we support the customer to be put back in the same situation as they were before their loss.
- Support roles: you will also get to spend time with our Marketing team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards your:
- Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII).
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have completed the apprenticeship Hayes Parsons will continue to support your development with the potential to continue with further qualifications as you progress.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
HAYES PARSONS LTD
DAVIES LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.